Interview Tips- How to Prepare for an Interview
Are you a Fresher Job Seekers ?
Are you confidence for attend a new Job Interview ?
Job changes always means interviews!!!
Yay, yes, I understand where you are coming from. Anyways, let’s not waste time. Come on dive right in to see where you are crushing it and where you need to improvise.
Firstly, a small tip on how to land an interview
Still using the same old CV for all the job applications approach? Change it man, make customized CVs for each job, draft a CV that matches the job description. You get much better chance of landing an interview with that than a custom made for all jobs type old CV.
How to Prepare for an Interview- Interview Tips
Interview is done to find the gem from the ocean. Talents are not rare today, so be cautious. Here are some pointers to help you get by.
- Thorough Preparation on the Company: You need to do a study on what the company is all about. This will give you an idea on what they are expecting as well as what you can expect from them.
- Sell what they need to get what you want: Gone are the times when you could go on and on about your achievements, accomplishments etc. Firstly, understand that they want you for a certain job. So, answer based on how you can fulfill that job description.
- Make Your Interview A Conversation: Don’t just sit their and answer what you are being asked. When you are asked a question, answer it and make it seem normal. Ask questions about what you need clarification for and make sure you match your answer with the job description that you are applying for.
- Don’t Just Say You Have Skills, Showcase Them: Whatever your skills are, instead of just saying it, show them. Live examples, case studies, references, anything that can help them understand that you got it.
- Ask Them How You Did: Sure, it seems a bit weird, but I have read that this gives you an edge in the interview. Also, it can help you perform better in the next one if you didn’t get this one.
- Confidence: Be confident in front of your interviewers. You have cracked the first step. Now you need to show them you are what your CV states. Being afraid of the interviewer can’t help you in that.
See these are a few interview tips that can help you get a long way if you use them correctly. You have any doubts regarding job interviews or if you need help with searching for jobs, feel free to contact Team HR.