With a diverse and inclusive workforce, organisations can benefit from greater innovation and creativity. To experience such benefits, however, HR teams first need to ensure that they are focusing on diversity and inclusion within recruitment.
To discover how HR can implement a best practise approach to improve D&I within recruitment, join our free webinar with Amberjack at 11am on 25 May.
Sophie Meaney, managing director at Amberjack – experts in recruitment technology – will be exploring the inherent barriers to inclusivity, the fundamental principles of inclusive assessment design, and more.
The webinar will also explore:
- Diversity – representation vs diversity of thought
- Inclusivity – equality of opportunity vs uniformity of experience
- Bias vs raw bias – what should you be looking at
- Positive action – what is and isn’t acceptable
- How Amberjack can help organisations who wish to turn the D&I dial
Everyone who registers for the webinar will receive a video recording of the broadcast, so even if you can’t attend on the day, please sign up to receive the recording.